ARC works with ministries of health to address the critical areas for building more efficient and effective health supply chain systems, including:
- Up-to-date policies and strategies for optimal supply chain functioning.
- Effective and efficient supply chain planning to achieve optimal utilisation of existing assets.
- Identification and leveraging of resources to address capacity constraints within governments.
- Access to leading private sector practices and technologies.
- Analysing and advocating for appropriate investments in supply chain infrastructure.
- Recognition of supply chain management as a sophisticated discipline requiring dedicated and specialised skills.
How ARC supports countries in improving availability of medicines
- Connect stakeholders in the health supply system with each other and with lessons learnt from other countries.
- Complement transformation initiatives by bringing new ideas and approaches to supply chains.
- Collaborate on large-scale transformation initiatives through cross-sector partnerships.
Join the Movement
ARC is growing a community of practice and collaboration in the public health and supply chain environment in Africa through connecting practitioners and shared learning. Join the movement to help build a sustainable, self-sufficient supply chain system in Africa.Find out more